The Sentinels let me explain
90 Posts
Ooc — Java
Did the wolves here not use such activities to strengthen themselves? It made her wonder. How different was her life prior to this world of packs and families? He gave a soundless go-ahead to her desires, and Eigma was thankful; she would begin scouring the territory for tiny things to present to the children, and soon. If the gull was too large for them now, then in to a cache it would go.

Prompted by Lasher's final comment, Eigma decided to elucidate on the topic of her homeland. Perhaps he would not care for it - in which case she would stop, collect her thoughts, and move on - but he seemed genuinely interested. I must admit, I am surprised by your kind. It was an offhand comment, but after stating it she realized it sounded a bit odd. I mean, as a pack wolf. Logically there is safety in numbers, so perhaps that is why there is a... not exactly lazy attitude towards physicality, but... she didn't know how to word this without sounding callous or rude. Eigma paused to try and reorder her thoughts.

For instance, in my homeland of Skigamslet, it was every wolf for themselves. A pack was a loose construct - there were more rogues than anything, and not one of them wanted the be ruled. So it served a purpose to train a child from the earliest convenience to fight. It wasn't a bad life. Eigma herself had been rather fond of the games she played with her mother, although her sister had always been the better warrior. Fera was always the one to get the killing blow; they worked as a team. Is my desire to train your children... Strange? As the question left her lips, the woman watched Lasher; she was curious, but feeling a bit like a fish out of water for her diatribe. Eigma was looking out for the well-being of her King's progeny in the best way she knew how, which did not necessarily line up with the natural order of things.
Messages In This Thread
let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 16, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 16, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 17, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 18, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 19, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 20, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 22, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 23, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 23, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: let me explain - by Lasher - February 23, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: let me explain - by RIP Eigma - February 24, 2016, 05:56 PM