Gilded Bay run a shot across the bow
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Slight pp again ;)

He was perhaps strangest in the way he differentiated treatment of wenches and wives. Beneath him now was the former; an object for his release and his alone. She was not supposed to experience pleasure, consent was not required and he the more he had to struggle for entrance the better he liked it.

"That was for wenches," said Ferahgo as he shifted himself. "This," he said as he slowly rocked his hips against her, "is for wives." None would think such gentility possible from such a rough, cruel, beast as he, but it was there. His strokes were limited in range, but he moved his hips in a way that could give pleasure, rather than simply take it. It was, in fact, the purpose. "Be me wife," he breathed heavily as he nosed into her neck. "Let me spoil ye, let me give ye all ye could ask for, and more than ye would."

But she was not his wife, and he spared her no more than twenty seconds of his tame demonstration before abruptly dismounting as soon as he had finished talking. He spun and jerked away from her, knowing fully it would hurt as he tried to free himself before he had softened. It took several tries before he prematurely wrenched himself out.

He started to leave, not waiting for her answer.
Messages In This Thread
run a shot across the bow - by Ferahgo - February 19, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Erzsébet - February 19, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Ferahgo - February 21, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Erzsébet - February 21, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Ferahgo - February 21, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Erzsébet - February 21, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Ferahgo - February 22, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Erzsébet - February 22, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Ferahgo - February 23, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Erzsébet - February 23, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: run a shot across the bow - by Ferahgo - February 23, 2016, 03:46 PM