Ankyra Sound I WOULDN'T SINK LIKE A STONE [mandatory saltwinter meeting]
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr was silent, though observant of what was happening around him, his gaze moving from Caiaphas as others spoke and then left, dissatisfied with her words, with her desires. Confusion furrowed the young Berserker's brow as he watched them leave, though Caiaphas herself had welcomed them to leave if they wished to. While it did not presently seem like the newbies on the shore were of an immediate threat to them presently, it was only natural to worry that it would become a threat; and as far as Kjalarr could see it was better to nip it in the bud before they became a problem. Would the Loðbrok son know what they had done to his father's grave he would have been itching to bring justice in the form of blood; alas he simply agreed with Caiaphas' desire to protect what was hers ...what was theirs and stood resolute to his spot even as other wolves — all of them older than him — made their decision to leave. In his silence were the words he did not need to speak 'I stand with you and I will fight with you. A war might not come of it but if it did he would stand with Saltwinter.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread