Neverwinter Forest Snapback
252 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks! She said, smilingly. His recommendation was not taken lightly, and she nodded. Definitely when we're more settled here. It's always been something I've wanted to do, she admitted, tail waving. And it seemed that this wolf was well-informed on the subject of the coast, being that he lived there. Well, he would know then, wouldn't he?

As he talked about the mountain, Eshe knew which one he spoke of as they had given it wide berth upon entering the Teekon. They had come from the southern part of Tuktu Hinterlands, and given them wide berth. But maybe he had not meant that pack, and the other mountain pack? No, certainly not... he was nothing if not hospitable in demeanor to their being here, when the other had been nothing but demeaning.

Eshe licked her chops. Hopefully our being 'round these parts doesn't disturb you and yours. We've upset a neighbor with our proximity, but we've come to agree to a certain distance between the mountain base and where the forest meets, she frowned at that, and shifted her weight. I guess because you've been here longer I just want to know... if you know them? That they're the sort who keep their word? We met by who I presume to have been the alpha male moving past the borders we made so... I'm just a bit wary of their nature, Her openness might certainly be her detriment. Perhaps she was too soft for the job, but she wished to make friends, not enemies. She swallowed and then another thought came to mind, and she shook her head. I'm sorry, nevermind me if they're friends of yours, I just want to make sure that all here will be safe. Eshe knew this land meant a lot to her mate. To settle here had been his desire for a long time, and it had become her desire, too. But would they be safe?
Messages In This Thread
Snapback - by Floki - February 18, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 18, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 21, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 26, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - March 02, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - March 02, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - March 05, 2016, 11:13 PM