Blackfoot Forest This is to the innocent, the brave and the true
As cold as ice, but his anger burns like fire.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The brute raised an eyebrow when he was asked for his name. He thought he had just introduced himself, but maybe it had slipped the other male's mind. Gotham. Just Gotham is fine. He repeated, a small smile playing on his lips. He was not proud if his name nor his past, but he had to have something people could call him by. His smile brightened when it was revealed they had a spot open and his tired body was filled with joy. Had he truly found a new home so quick? Don't get ahead of yourself, boy, the voice of his father said.

Terms and conditions didn't bother him much, unless his health would be affected by it. This term sounded rather intriguing. Most packs only allowed the Beta and Alpha pair to be together. Well, that was in his former pack. He had no problems with getting paired up with a female, as long as she wasn't aggressive or abusive or something. Oh well, what did he have to lose? It brings me joy to hear that you have a spot open. I will accept all terms and conditions your pack has and will try my best to fit in and put the pack's needs before my own. He said. Before you let me in or turn me away, may I know your name, worthy stranger?
~Comparison is the thief of joy~
Messages In This Thread
This is to the innocent, the brave and the true - by Gotham - February 22, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: This is to the innocent, the brave and the true - by Gotham - February 24, 2016, 09:50 AM