Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara turned her gaze toward the mountain Eshe pointed out, listening to her sister-in-law as she spoke of what happened. Kaskara's face turned into a scowl as her tale wove on, and she wondered who on earth this wolf was who thought so highly of himself, but so lowly of them. "Disrespectful bastard," she muttered, turning back toward Eshe with a frown. "He shouldn't treat you that way. You are the alpha of this pack, even if we are not fully founded." Kaskara's words were colored with the darkness of a forming growl. She didn't know who this wolf was who came into their territory and claimed they should leave because he wanted them to, but Kaskara immediately had zero respect for him or his pack.

"As you should, Eshe. If Scimitar won't teach you to fight, I will." Kaskara's estimation of the girl rose considerably in that moment. She wanted to fight, and she was even here asking to learn. "Actually, screw that. I'll teach you anyway. Every one of us should be prepared." Kaskara frowned, chewed on her lip, and recalled a day when Scimitar had wanted her to create a sort of "fighting academy" for the youth and pups of their pack. Now it seemed their desire to have well-trained wolves was becoming a reality. "And any children you have, I'll teach. That is my solemn promise to you, Eshe Frostfur." Kaskara nodded deeply, vowing once again to protect her family in every way.
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM