The Sentinels sanctuary
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Course I don't like it, but drama never hurt anybody. :P

Casmir pulled away from her, hollering and nearly screaming the girls awake. Her pale ears twitched atop her ears in surprise. Did she miss the memo? Eilidh was prepared to ignore his cussing, but in his next sentence, her vision blurred, and anger as she had never felt before roiled within her. All calm and rational thoughts fled from her as birds from a storm. "Don't you talk to me like that, Casmir Llewellyn Mayfair!" Anger fumed from her as she stood up, bringing a paw down to smack his shoulder. "I'm sorry I haven't been in the loop of your drama. I don't belittle myself with who is fucking who, in case you haven't noticed!" Her voice became shrill, losing its usual calm quality as her anger built and overflowed.

Eilidh left the den at that point, not caring if her brother bled to death. He could die in that den for all she cared, her anger was so complete in that moment. She stomped away, breath puffing from her lips as she did, romping in circles outside the den. She didn't know any of that had happened - that her brother had been injured, that Behati was dead. None of it. Because she wasn't mired in his drama, Cas was mad at her? And was going to yell at her for it? Well, he had another thing coming. "Don't come crawling to me when your ear starts to rot off!"
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
sanctuary - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Casmir - February 19, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Eilidh - February 21, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Casmir - February 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Blue Willow - February 24, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Eilidh - February 24, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: sanctuary - by Casmir - February 24, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Blue Willow - February 24, 2016, 12:25 PM