Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I know right. It's so weird writing this far back... Reek was so different then.

"Fine by me," he returned over the sound of pouring rain. While 'Ears' seemed to be good company, Reek wasn't particularly keen on strange wolves wandering around the north. He valued his seclusion, however, there was something to be said about having a conversation with a stranger. It was an unfettered thing, fun and free from consequence. Reek found great joy in banter and as long as it remained far enough from his borders, he was happy to continue in jest.

"What? You find this ugly face attractive," He shot back, followed by a coy tisk, tisk. "You know, most wolves get to know me and my charming personality before they want to jump my bones. No judgement though." Reek's quip was ment to be taken in jest, as he had no intentions on actally following through with real flirtation. He was a married man after all, and his heart belonged to his wife, but that didn't mean he couldn't have some good natured fun.

"But, alas..." Reek shook his head. "I'm a claimed man." A shit-eating grin spread across the ragged alpha's face... if all else, he thought he was absolutely hilarious. "I'd be worried if I were you," he continued to joke. "She can be pretty scary sometimes." It may have been phrased jokingly, but there was an intensity to Saena that bordered on the fear inducing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM