Silverlight Terrace I'll send an SOS to the world
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Mason waited, unable to see Charon’s face for fear of displeasing him by seeming too forward. The teen knew that he wasn’t on neutral territory here – it was far too close to the borders to be considered polite, and he was only here because of a request from his father. The voice that emitted from Charon froze Mason’s blood in his veins. A moment of silence descended, a soft wind lifting the pale thin fur that adorned the Beta’s back. It carried the scent of Charon’s pack with it, a whole domain the man commanded. There was another strong scent – his alpha female perhaps. Mason had never felt so small in his life.

“I-I’m Mason,” he finally managed to answer, his tongue dry and irritable as it touched the roof of his mouth and flicked out to wet his lips in nervousness. Somewhere inside, however, a tiny flame ignited. It warmed a seed deep within him, and a thread of insolence weaved through Mason’s mind. “I dunno… for whatever you think I did.” Mason mumbled, no longer quite as appeasing but still uncomfortable. He shifted his weight slightly and waited for some sort of response to his request. Damned if he was going to ask again and allow Charon the satisfaction of ignoring him. Mason didn’t know what to do, or how to feel. He didn’t understand how the other man could be so cold to someone he didn’t know.

No wonder Osprey hadn’t wanted to come and visit him in his kingdom, Mason thought sullenly whilst he gazed at Charon’s paws.
Messages In This Thread
I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 25, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 05:30 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 06:56 PM