Neverwinter Forest I'm gonna smoke you out
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Okay, so using this thread as reference to what FitzDutiful was told by Mason. Edit for clarity.

A call went up for him and FitzDutiful wandered away from whatever he had been doing after his talk with Mason. From what he knew it appears Mason had dropped and rolled on the outer borders; this was true with what he had seen. He had told them not to move the borders yet for needed to be sure that Neverwinter Forest would uphold their end of the bargain. So what did they want to talk about? He recalled seeing Mason chased by them, but it never occurred that his son would overstep.

He didn't call backup, he didn't feel the need. If anyone was concerned they were welcome to come but he was taking Zaria's words to heart and trying not to aggravate where it wasn't necessary. As he approached the borders of his pack he stepped no further, the three wolves were within their territory still - the area that was soon to be neutral as he would find out. For now he took no chances and didn't step over the line. It appeared to have faded but there was a high chance they just hadn't renewed it yet - FitzDutiful hadn't had time to check. He could smell what appeared to be a stronger scent behind the wolves but he wasn't taking any chance that this was trickery. What if they had faked a move and intended to rip his throat out for stepping on their lands? No, until that scent was a week old he wouldn't be happy.

"Can I help you?" he asked, politely after a dipped head in greeting. He was in his land so he didn't need to submit. They were in their lands so he wouldn't expect it from them either. This was part of why he desired the neutral zone.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - February 25, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - February 25, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - March 10, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 31, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - April 04, 2016, 06:44 AM