Neverwinter Forest a thousand rubies, sometimes more
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Sure thing! :)

The golden man turned toward her and spoke, his voice as lyrical as his words. Kaskara was not one to use such pretty prose, but she understood him well enough. "Yes, I'm patrolling," she said with a half-grin. They would all need to patrol and train harder than ever now that the threat of war might be upon them. Kaskara had never wanted to return to that state again, but if need be, she would forgo her own brood in the spring in order to protect the world they were wishing to claim. Kas hadn't met these mountain men that desired their heads, but from what she heard from Eshe and Kieran, they weren't as threatening as they'd wish them to believe.

Kas was about to ask him what he thought of them when Kieran's chuff reached her ears, and she turned to him with a beaming smile on her face. Her heart lifted at that moment. There was no denying the love and happiness she felt around him, nor the way their love had grown since they had become mates all those months ago. Kas nodded him closer before turning back to the other. "I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I'm Kaskara O'Malley. This is my mate, Kieran O'Malley." She smiled again, feeling a girl again as she thought of having him all to herself, but the reality of the situation settled over her. "What do you make of this situation with the mountain wolves?"
Messages In This Thread
a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Goldhawk - February 24, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Goldhawk - February 25, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kieran - February 25, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kaskara - February 25, 2016, 01:37 PM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Goldhawk - February 25, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kieran - February 25, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kaskara - March 01, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Goldhawk - March 03, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kieran - March 06, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kaskara - March 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Goldhawk - March 14, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kieran - April 04, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Kaskara - April 04, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: a thousand rubies, sometimes more - by Goldhawk - April 05, 2016, 04:19 AM