Blackfeather Woods Duty before self || Nemesis
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Even if she had not been expecting hostility, Veritas wasn't in the least shocked by the outburst. She knew clearly that one pack would object to having another settle so near them, but that was no reason to be rude. So what could it be? Veritas thought back to her experiences in the Teekon Wilds, trying to remember the last time she got pissed... which was to say, very recently. In the span of a week she had gotten pissed countless times and never lost her temper once. 

But the only one who had majorly pissed her off was Malice Lanius and her husband. That was when they were recruiting, though. So she assumed that was the reason. "My name is Veritas. It's Malice, isn't it?" She thought, tipping her head to the side. "I heard nothing to stay away from here, but I know now. But notice I am a respectful distance away from your borders, enemy pack we may be."

From her side, Veritas pushed forward a bundle of herbs. "Medicinal plants from our medics," just me, though, and through it all, Veritas hoped the female would understand it was not a gesture from the pack so much so as it was from her

So I kindof forgot what I started this thread for BUT let's just see where it goes because I FORGOT MY OBJECTIVE
Messages In This Thread
Duty before self || Nemesis - by Veritas - February 25, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Nemesis - February 25, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Veritas - February 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Nemesis - February 26, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Burke - February 28, 2016, 05:38 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Veritas - February 28, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Nemesis - March 08, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Burke - March 09, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 03:18 PM