Phoenix Maplewood All you need is some self-control
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
It took him a second (which Tavi mentally told herself was because it was just so pretty to look at), but then he was up and more-or-less charging down the embankment and in to the den. Reek was a reedy thing, and she could watch as his sides barely touched the mounds of dirt on either side; and then he was in the den itself, and Tavi waited with bated breath for his response. No doubt he would be impressed! The last den she'd used had been bigger, sure, but she had been sharing it. To think that she had a den to herself -- it was a first, and something that would take some getting used to.

When Reek poked his head out, Tavi's ears pivoted forward and she looked expectant, holding back the urge to wag her tail just at the sight of his face. When bid to come closer, the girl was more than happy to oblige him. It wasn't like he needed a tour, but what the hell, right? She sauntered down the slope, feeling her sides hit the dirt as she walked (which served to coat her in a new layer of fine dust and dirt). And when Tavi reached the den, she happily scooted in beside Reek -- it was a tight fit. 

I could make it bigger, but its not like I need that much space, right? Or maybe I do. I could stash shit in here -- she bumped her shoulder against his hip as she turned, and the other shoulder dragged against the den's wall. Her attention was directed to the floor, and she seemed adamant on making immediate improvements. -- like bones, or birds, since I've been hunting so many, with a bit more flailing and wiggling, she turned around so that they were standing side-by-side, her gray (and temporarily brown) pelt squishing against his black coat. What d'you think? Like it?
Messages In This Thread
All you need is some self-control - by RIP Tavi - February 25, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by Reek - February 25, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by RIP Tavi - February 25, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by Reek - February 26, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by RIP Tavi - February 26, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by Reek - February 26, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by RIP Tavi - February 26, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by Reek - February 26, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by RIP Tavi - February 26, 2016, 01:47 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by Reek - February 26, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by RIP Tavi - February 26, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by Reek - February 27, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by RIP Tavi - February 27, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: All you need is some self-control - by Reek - February 27, 2016, 10:49 AM