Silverlight Terrace I'll send an SOS to the world
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
He heard the warning growl, and felt the Alpha’s large commanding presence close in. Already tucked low to the ground, Mason had nowhere left to go. He would have folded in on himself if he could. Angry words rained down on him like bullets and Mason flinched.  The Beta finally looked up from the floor, doe-like eyes catching sight of Charon’s vicious face momentarily before it whipped around and connected with his scruff. Mason whined automatically, and felt weight on his back as Charon physically chastised him to accompany the harsh words.

Mason realised too late his petulant words had probably cost him any chance he had for asking for help. Wolves were overrunning one of their hunting territories, and Zaria’s upcoming pregnancy played on his mind. Was she in danger? Were his siblings going to be in danger?

He wasn’t sure he cared about asking for help anymore – he hated Charon. Clearly Floki had obtained the generous and kind genes from their parents. The kinship he had felt with Moonspear’s Beta was the mirror opposite of what he felt for the Alpha.

Mason wriggled under the weight, attempting to dislodge the wolf and get himself free. Anger bubbled inside him and he was happy to take it out on the wolf who had dealt him nothing but wrongs. “Fine! I take it back! I’m not sorry AT ALL!” His words rose in a crescendo of defiant rage until they were a scream. “GET OFF ME!”
Messages In This Thread
I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 25, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 05:30 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 06:56 PM