Neverwinter Forest Snapback
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
At the mention of another mountain pack, Floki glanced instinctively over his shoulder. Silvertip Mountain loomed in the background, and while he had never visited its borders or met its Alpha male, he considered its young Beta, Mason, to be a friend. He listened as Eshe admitted that their new neighbors were not thrilled with the proximity of their claim, and despite his youthful naivete, Floki could understand why. She seemed to be keeping a positive outlook on the situation, however, and simply asked for his input; nary a bad word was uttered about Silvertip or its residents.

"I'm friends with the Beta there. He's about my age. His dad is the Alpha; I haven't met him, but I think they have been there for quite a while," he said, hoping to be helpful. If Eshe had met Elwood instead of Floki, he would've had a lot more information to provide about Silvertip Mountain! But as far as Floki knew... "I don't think they are a hostile group, though. As long as you uphold your end of the deal, I think they will too." He didn't want to give the Alpha-to-be false information, but he had never heard anything negative about Mason's pack. He couldn't see how anyone could give Eshe a hard time -- she was just so nice! -- but also knew that packs were naturally territorial of their land and oftentimes the grounds adjacent to it.
Messages In This Thread
Snapback - by Floki - February 18, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 18, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 21, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 26, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - March 02, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - March 02, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - March 05, 2016, 11:13 PM