Phantom Hollow Tell me the truth
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Oh, I've already eaten. She responded. The words she said were true, she had a secret stack of critters hidden near a tree that was again near the river. It was for emergencies as well as for her breakfast as she would wake up, walk to the river and drink something and then eat something out of her stack. Then, she would just patrol the borders until sundown, watching the Yonder turn from blue to orange to pink to dark blue. It was her favorite moment of the day, and the hours after only made it better. After sundown she would watch the stars until her ears were tired and, alas, she would return to the den to get some sleep.

She raised an eyebrow at his question, not sure what he wanted to talk about. Was it about the Dark Brotherhood pack? If so, she could inform him that everything was going fine as she had met a member of the dark pack. She now knew the names of the leaders and where the pack was settled, and Cicero would tell Burke that she would come to visit. She still had to discuss this with the whole pack, as she would much rather just go alone or with Cog. Sage would stay here, she could keep things in order for the time they were away, Malice was sure about that.

Of course, about what?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 02:58 PM