Phantom Hollow Tell me the truth
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen's eyes widened at his words. Pups? A smile began creeping onto her muzzle. She hadn't thought about little furballs running around here, especially not because it was so dark here. But being a mother scared her. What if one of the pups had her insane personality and murdered her, just like she had done with her own mother? And what if she wasn't a good mother? Sure, she could lead a pack, but little versions of her and her lover? Who knew.

I haven't to be honest. She said, her face now displaying a frown of deep thought. I was so busy with the present that I had forgotten to think about the future... She confessed. The neighboring pack was really what she was talking about. She was trying to prevent a war from happening, why think about pups? You see, something has been troubling me. You know about our neighbors, right? She asked before moving on.

I'm not saying that I don't want pups, I actually really like the thought of it, but we have to think about the present for now, the safety of our members. She explained, her face as serious as can be. The little joke however made her chuckle. I can believe that. She purred giving him a lick on his cheek before moving on.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 02:58 PM