Porcupine Ridge how to use the johari mirror
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Smiling gently, the female pulled herself to rise and turned swiftly on heavy paw to lead her company toward more favoring grounds. The mountains were challenging, yes, always shifting when the weather turned ill on a whim. But for the most part its overall structure remained the same, it was just a matter of navigation to assume the ideal course for progress. An aspect that even the mountain wolf was still learning. “Oh, I do understand,” she uttered with a sympathetic nod, then leapt from the lower ledge to a giving protrusion. Keeping mind not to leave Amekaze behind, she kept her pace purposefully slow to make the trail through the winding paths that much easier to follow.

“If I did not have the baring of the Vale,” she continued. “Each time I walked the mountain, I would have found myself lost.” And it was true, but there were markers upon the stones that made for an easier path to follow, especially the way the roots of smaller shrubs bent down the mountain toward the haven of the Vale, or how the surface of the rocks had grown smoother due to frequent travel atop them. But the path the warden took was around the upper rim of the Sunspire, following the broken tops of the peaks where hooves had ground the stones into rumble.

But the walk was not all for the sake of finding food as the autumn female made apparent by the frequent glances to the dark wolf still near. “Have you kept to the warm springs as your home,” she inquired politely, more so out of curiosity than to pry.

Messages In This Thread
how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 08, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 13, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:52 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 18, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - May 05, 2014, 07:34 PM