Bitterroot Valley A Mix of Lives comes with Curses and Blessings
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro notices blood on the snow. Was that his blood? His shoulder stung more than ever, He didn't quite understand how she got him there. Maybe he should have kept his eyes open the entire time. He struggled to get back up, he decided to just make a run for it. The moment he got some footing he was knocked back down with force. Why was she doing this? She pinned him down with one paw pressed against his chest. He couldn't simply escape now, he was at her mercy.

He stopped struggling almost as if he given up trying to escape. He watched and listened. Esaro was never told about this agreement. Since Ukko was the one to accept him, he should have told him about the agreement. Did he just forget to? Either way Ukko abandoned the pack, it's not like he could find him and just complain. "Ok-ok. I understand now, I will never hunt above river, ever." He said in response.

In a way it was good news to hear she wanted him to send a message to Reek. That did mean she would let him go. He would have relaxed a bit if she wasn't pushing her paw up to his neck. "I will I will. I'm all ears. Reek will hear it." He said hoping that would be enough to make sure there wasn't a doubt that he couldn't do it. There was a heavy gulp as he waited for her message.
Messages In This Thread
A Mix of Lives comes with Curses and Blessings - by Esaro - February 23, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: A Mix of Lives comes with Curses and Blessings - by Esaro - February 27, 2016, 11:30 AM