Phantom Hollow Tell me the truth
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Now that they were on the subject of their neighbors, something she had been planning to discuss with the whole pack, she had to tell the whole story. The story about her fight with one of their members, how she had met one of the members around MH's borders and how she was planning a meeting with their Alpha, Burke. It wasn't too complicated, yet she didn't know how to start. A while back, before I even met you, I got into a fight with one of the Dark Brotherhood's members. Little did she know that this member was named Nemesis and was now the beta of the pack. She did know the name Nemesis but couldn't link the name with the wolf she had fought with since she had no evidence. I'm afraid this might get our pack in trouble, so I'm doing everything in my power to just co-exist peacefully.

She breathed for a moment, not wanting to stuff all the information down his throat in one minute. This needed time to be discussed. So far it has worked, and I have met one of the members, Cicero, peacefully near our borders. We had a small talk... She didn't tell Cogitemus that the young male had gotten her biggest secret out of her, since she now knew not to talk before thinking. I now know the Beta's name, Nemesis, and the Alpha that is named Burke. Cicero would tell them that I'm planning on visiting our neighbors. She spoke carefully, knowing how protective Cog was of her. Perhaps he would ignore her idea of a visit because it was too dangerous, but she was the one to go. Whether he wanted her to or not, she was going to speak to Burke.

I plan on visiting them this week, formally, near their borders. I want to talk with Burke about peace and if they are capable of having it with us. I also want to say sorry to the insane bitch I've fought with just to be safe. She explained, her eyes meeting his, indicating that she was not changing her plan. She also wanted to say that her lover needed to stay here since he had been sooooo professional with Veritas, but decided not to. Instead, she just said she wanted Sage to come, to help her grow more into a leader that she was going to be one day. I want Sage to come with me to Blackfeather Woods, if she agrees.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 02:58 PM