Bitterroot Valley A Mix of Lives comes with Curses and Blessings
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro was finding this wolf to be very terrifying after she gave her message. If someone else were to wonder into their lands they wouldn't be as lucky as he was if he was let go. He had full clear reason to give the message, not just to Reek but to everyone at Phoenix. Esaro nodded quickly, he understood the message perfectly. "I'll tell Reek and everyone too."

It felt like she was about to let him go but before he could even try she snapped at his front right leg. His eyes closed and he clenched his teeth together. He hurt so much that he even tried pulling his leg away from her. Wasn't she done hurting him? Thankfully she let go but it was a bit horrifying to see his leg bleed out a bit everywhere. Although she was done, he paw was just flowing with pain, even more when he tries moving it.

She ordered him to go and that he did without hesitating. He rolled back on all fores and leapt away from her. With his newest injury the moment he landed he half way collapse onto his shoulder, staining the snow with blood. Putting weight on his right leg was impossible. He can't run away effectively, he was forced to limp to the rest of the way back with his tail between his legs. He was afraid she might chase after him if he didn't leave quickly.

He was so focused on going fast with three legs that he never thought about looking back behind him. Maybe the worst out of this was that he never learned who that female was. Her rank and name would have been good to know. He was just going to have to warn the others with what he had.

I guess that's it, thanks for the fun :P
Messages In This Thread
A Mix of Lives comes with Curses and Blessings - by Esaro - February 23, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: A Mix of Lives comes with Curses and Blessings - by Esaro - February 27, 2016, 12:47 PM