Phantom Hollow Tell me the truth
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
I feel so horrible about talking badly of DB because I play Venus, and better yet, Burke's son Pietro!! I am a horrible human being 

Cogitemus listened to Malice say she was worried of the pack's safety. "Malice, I understand, but even if something terrible happens, we can move, I don't think this is worth possibly losing a wolf from." He said nervously. A small fight can't explode into the loss of wolves from Dark Brotherhood and/or Moonlit Hills. "I for one, am not the friendliest of all, but we really do need to try to make this work, possibly in the future get and alliance from it as back up. What I was saying, is say another pack came to attack us, we could possibly have help to escape through the Brotherhood territory." he said.

To him, it sounded like Cicero wasn't an enormous threat, and they talked peacefully. "Well, I am glad that we know someone that will talk and not skip to unnecessary fighting." he said. He frowned a bit when she spoke of leaving. "Well..." he said, knowing he couldn't break her. "Please just be careful, and tell me before you leave Malice." he said, looking at her sadly before licking her cheek a few times. 

Cogtiemus got a bit annoyed when she picked Sage before him, but he didn't show it. They two-tone male nodded his head. "Alright, just please let me know when you leave, and please be careful Malice." he said. He moved closer and licked her muzzle. "I love you, please be careful, don't be afraid to run." he said, noticing he actually said 'I love you' for the first time, but ignored it, and hoped she wouldn't freak out.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 02:58 PM