Phantom Hollow A high position takes sacrifice
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
When the other dark girl arrived, Malice forced herself to smile a bit, not wanting Sage to think that anything was wrong. It was too late however, and the question she feared came rather quick. She was fine physically, but emotionally was another story. Her beloved mate had left her and was now missing. Perhaps the stress was too much for the brute and he ran, though Malice would much rather think that he was fucking eaten by a bear. It was foolish of her to think that Cog was a keeper, foolish that she had let that thing enter her flower.

I am alright on the outside, young'un, but it hurts on the inside. She spoke, a soft gentle tone as she sat down. You see, the king has left me. He is missing. She explained her reason behind her sadness. She looked the other girl in the eyes, not to challenge her, but to show that she was serious about this all.

I am now the only alpha, and I will continue to rule till my last breath. But I can't do it on my own. With me wanting to meet Burke and Cogitemus gone, there must be someone in charge. She explained, already hinting at what must come next. I want you to become our Beta. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 08:31 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 10:01 AM