she's got something in her throat
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Despite her blatant hatred for the Vale's inhabitants, the bitch could find value in what Lecter had done. There was a latent fear deep inside her that his loyalties would change and that Xi'nuata would poison his mind against her, but she had to have faith that he knew better than to trust her. Their agreement beyond the healing of Northstar Vale's wounded was singularly beneficial to the mountain pack, assuming that Lecter did not tend to any wolves harmed by Silvertip's teeth but their own. The dogs of the vale were welcome to test the patience of Jinx's pack, but as she had told Xi'nuata, it was their funeral.

Lecter's interest in Tenzin was no clearer from his explanation, but she understood that the creature of whom he spoke would be immeasurably valuable. Not only would he be a calming influence on the mountain, but he would be a reliable source of information for the intolerant Alpha female. "You are welcome to try," she offered warmly to signal her approval, "but if he comes here and sells us out, I will be forced to send his head down the mountain in pursuit of his ass."

That said, she addressed her husband's concern by slipping her snout beneath his chin, into the cloying curtain of his scent, which only she seemed capable of enjoying. "You may continue, my love, so long as you always remember what threats they issued us in the creek." She paused, then added, "I do not wish to hear of how I am wrong to distrust them." It was a relationship budding with a pack she did not want, but her mate's access to their herbs was much more important.
Messages In This Thread
she's got something in her throat - by Lecter - April 16, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Lecter - April 17, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Lecter - April 19, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Lecter - April 22, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Lecter - May 09, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Jinx - May 12, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: she's got something in her throat - by Lecter - May 13, 2014, 06:10 PM