I think you like it too
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Resin?" queried the Alpha female aloud, giving away the fact that she was quite unfamiliar with the term. Both sap and resin dried quickly and bled from trees, so it was an easy mistake to make. She hadn't known resin was more oily and dried significantly faster in the muggy atmosphere of the Wilds than the sugary stuff from the deciduous trees she was accustomed to. "The hell is resin?" the female growled as she tugged away from the tree, but her fur held fast to it, sending a painful twinge through her ear and into her scalp.

Butting her shoulder against the bark in a frustrated manner, the Alpha pinned her tongue between her teeth in an irritated scowl and craned her neck. Thankfully, the Epsilon had stepped into Jinx's sights, and found herself fixed with a venomous glare. "Is there a less painful way?" she wondered, cursing her luck that it was Tyrande and not Lecter who found her in this position. Lecter would have known what magic could undo this binding.

Tyrande asked what she was doing with it in the first place. Gritting her molars together, the female tried another tug, to no avail. "I was going to use it to stick petals to the stick," she rumbled, frowning when she realized the stick was now soiled with... Well, soil. "For the Moth Offering." On that, she didn't elaborate further.
Messages In This Thread
I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 17, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 18, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 20, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 23, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 30, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 30, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - May 08, 2014, 08:30 AM