Herbalists' Cache You have a lot of great moves but mine are better
95 Posts
Ooc —
A swampy scent suddenly filled the air and Smash slowed, wondering if she should actually swing back north now. She didn't feel like wading through a bog for one thing and, for another, she meant to travel in a wide circle around Redtail Rise. Yes, it was definitely time to pull a U-turn and head in a different direction, thank you very much.

She had gone no more than twenty steps when a wolf suddenly appeared, all black fur and almond eyes. Smash stopped, eyeballing the handsome fellow and even managing an easy grin in response to his amiable greeting. "It's Here, not There," she quipped, chocolate tail waving as she shot him a good-natured smirk. After a pause, she added a smidgen more sincerely, "Actually, it's Smash."

Before they could engage in small talk or whatever passed for conversation between two perfect strangers these days, Smash asked, "Redtail Rise—mean anything to you?" Cut right to the chase.
Messages In This Thread
You have a lot of great moves but mine are better - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: You have a lot of great moves but mine are better - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 04:56 PM