Broken Boulder Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen might eat him lmao sounds like it'd be amusing though

Sen was not the romantic type—far from it, actually—but even she knew how to accept a compliment. He'd started with her name, deeming it unique and then her mysterious. Such were comments she'd said nothing on, choosing instead to let him continue onward to answer her query. The response she'd been given, however, was far from the one she'd been expecting. It was not due to her not being confident with her appearance, but rather her lack of experience with such an honest wolf. He'd been blunt, yes, but not negatively so. She could appreciate that much, really, but wished oh so desperately that he would have saved such an elaborate answer for a time in which they were alone. She knew Depp, and knew he would not let her go on without a comment or two being made in regards of the words said to her.

"You're apologizing for being intimidated by me?" the woman questioned, though it was obviously rhetorical. "You really don't need to be, I don't bite. And hey, thanks for the compliments." It was added more as an after thought, for once wishing to prevent herself from coming off as being rude. When Depp spoke, however, she wished she wouldn't have. His comments caused a glare to settle into her eyes, the look directed solely at him. It was due to his words that she'd said nothing to try and make him stay, knowing that that would only lead to her being teased sooner. Thus, she let him do as he pleased, her gaze finding it's way back to the other male. "Looks like you're here to stay, then, because I approve of you, too," Sen stated. "But never make those types of comments when he's around again. I like that you're honest, but you have no idea what doors you've just opened." By the time she'd finished, a frown had engraved itself deeply into her features, clearly not amused by the whole idea of it all.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Sen - February 28, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Coeus - February 29, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Coeus - February 29, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 01:20 AM