Fox's Glade I try to picture me without you but I can't
She's beauty, she's grace, she will punch you in the face.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
*Screams as my super long post gets deleted*

Maja frowned at her sister's injury. It didn't seem too bad, so she shook off any worry that she was holding. Quickly sitting down, she listened as her sister continued to talk. It hurt a little when she watched her sister just seem to talk to herself. Sebastian never looked like a bad guy, and she had nothing against him. But she kept a note to find him and beat him up talk to him a bit. "Hey, listen, everything will work out in the end. You can do this, Haven," she said with her big sister voice. She nodded and smiled. Honestly, she thought she was pretty good at pep talks.
Messages In This Thread
I try to picture me without you but I can't - by Maja - February 24, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: I try to picture me without you but I can't - by Haven - February 26, 2016, 06:23 AM
RE: I try to picture me without you but I can't - by Maja - February 27, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: I try to picture me without you but I can't - by Haven - February 28, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: I try to picture me without you but I can't - by Maja - February 29, 2016, 10:53 AM