Moonspear The Knightly Retirement
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
All Welcome 
Splitting the thread 'Wake the giant' @Charon @Amekaze

With Both Alphas supporting him at each side he was able to move again. Even with the support he was barely able to move. The pace was very slow because he was having a hard time lifting his working legs. One front leg was broken was one of the back ones suffered once some weight was applied to it. If Nishu was his usual self he would have thought this to be some sort of nightmare. To be supported by two other wolves which one of them was Charon. Normally it would hurt his pride but strangely he felt none of that.

Charon wanted him to avoid talking but Nishu basically ignored that. There was no better chance to say what he wanted than right now. "Listen.. I think I've been doing all this the wrong way. I haven't been doing what a Knight truly does ever since I came to these lands.." He said weakly. He shouldn't have limited himself to one single wolf. A Knight was suppose to do much more than that. For nearly two years he thought to be doing what a Knight was suppose to do, but it was only today that he discovered that his way was not the best way.

This was the first time he accepted that fact. This had to be the reason he failed so much but now he can correct his path. "So.. to start making this finally right.. I would like to officially join the pack, not as a Knight to Rain, but as a member like everyone else.." He ended with coughing a little more blood out. Just talking was hurting more than anything else and it was also draining. Nishu really felt like he had nothing left like energy. If it wasn't for the pain he was dealing with he would have likely gone to sleep already.
Messages In This Thread
The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 01, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 02, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 02, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 02, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 02, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 03, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 03, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 03, 2016, 03:36 AM