Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
252 Posts
Ooc —
Kaskara spoke to her heart. She had agreed, but felt further validated by the sister of Scimitar. She had wondered if she felt crazy to want to chase him out then and there; had the high road made her seem weak? Seem like what she said was stupid and not at all meant? Eshe nodded at her words, having thought the exact same thing days ago.

Eshe's tail waved at the others words. Her own features brightened, despite the situation at hand. Kaskara would be a brilliant teacher, and to surprise Scimitar... she grinned. I could think of no better teacher than you or your brother. Perhaps Neverwinter could make a day of training. You could lead an activity where you give others tips and ideas... and if it was something you liked doing... Eshe did not know how to phrase it, her thoughts, and also did not know it had been a dream of either her or her mate. Eshe desired Neverwinter to be an easygoing, carefree pack... and it would be just that, it would simply have the means to defend itself.

And then the solemn promise came. Eshe looked to Kaskara then, and could have hugged the woman. In fact, she really wanted to. But the severity of it, and the serious atmosphere, stilled her. Thank you, she murmured, That means so much to me. More than you know, because she had not told a soul—not even Scimitar—of the past, of how vulnerable she had been in not knowing how to even fight to protect herself when the onslaught came. When her family, all but one, died... her children would not ever feel such a way. They would not fear for their lack of knowledge, because there would be no lack of knowledge.

But Eshe had thoughts, other thoughts, as the thought of children came up. You know, I have a stipulation for your brother, when that time comes... I need to know your thoughts. A serious look washed over her face, and then she looked away. It's nothing major. Just that they have cousins, she quipped, looking back to Kaskara, wondering her thoughts on the matter. Eshe was raised with cousins, but not within her own pack. The Ostrega's around the neck of the woods they lurked at visited when they were able... and she had been overjoyed. She wanted more for her kids... and wondered if Kaskara even wanted kids. Guilt struck immediately. I mean, that's if you even want children! Not a requirement, she tacked on. I thought it was a cool way to bring it up, all serious and... well,
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM