The Sentinels as we walked i heard the laughter in the leaves
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
LOL no she is there !!!! oop sorry i meant find her as in.... come 2 den...

deirdre continued to sing until all her air was spent. and then she breathed and thought to listen. when no more of the others song could be heard, she mourned it with a pout and loped to the mouth of the whelping den. one ear flopped over, but the other stood tall and at attention as she...

it was a different song she heard, as a familiar face made headway through donnelaith. she could not yet hear him, but she could hear the snapping of twigs and the groaning of the wood as it was forced to shift so that tachyon could move through it. deirdre had heard the sound of others racing toward the den like this but once, and the solemnity of the time caused her to step backward so that she could blend into the darkness, a difficult feat with her pale fur. but she crouched in the shadows, her moon-eyes wide as she continued to move backward, seeking the comfort of emaleth's touch and presence or else that of who lay with them in the den at present.
Messages In This Thread
RE: as we walked i heard the laughter in the leaves - by Deirdre - March 01, 2016, 12:04 PM