Sleeping Dragon Stormcloud
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Cameo, but if you want me to continue please tag me. ^_^

Hush - I'm assuming she knows of him from the other thread, but I will be vague because it's not far along.

The longer she stayed and observed, the more she felt mystified. Was she trying to force herself into a place that she would never fit into? As a Corvidae and travelled, the woman had an open mind - but there were values that had been imprinted upon her. It was strange to kneel before a wolf that had not yet experienced heat (not that she had), or at the very least its stirrings-- but if she had not, Magpie likely would have died. And it was her fastest path to leadership, if only she could learn enough to advise the Heda as promised.

So, she remained. It would soon be time to speak to the others - something she longed for, but also dreaded. If she misspoke, it would not reflect well upon her talents. Magpie could not advise on a culture she did not understand.

She had gotten wind of a prisoner, though was unaware of the circumstances or if the rumors held much truth. But captives were something Magpie was adamantly opposed to, and so she sought to investigate. She scouted for the cavern, and halted behind an outcropping when she saw the guard.

The silent male from yesterday. She would not win in a fight against him, nor was she certain how to bluff her way in to converse with whatever soul he guarded -- and if she could, her lack of knowledge on the situation could get her into trouble.

Magpie settled to her stomach, resting her head upon her paws; she feigned a nap, in case she was spotted, but her ears were casually positioned to capture anything useful.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
Stormcloud - by Cirrus - February 22, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: Stormcloud - by Hush - February 27, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Stormcloud - by Cirrus - February 29, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Stormcloud - by Hush - February 29, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Stormcloud - by Cirrus - March 01, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Stormcloud - by Hush - March 01, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Stormcloud - by OG Magpie - March 01, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Stormcloud - by Cirrus - March 23, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Stormcloud - by Hush - March 25, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Stormcloud - by OG Magpie - April 05, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Stormcloud - by Cirrus - April 07, 2016, 04:18 AM