Redhawk Caldera you can see the foundation slipping down
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She exhaled, frustrated that her sister wasn't picking up any of the hints that she was dropping; and frustration quickly gave way to confusion when Fox began rambling nonsense. "Bears? Wha— no!" Magpie gave the red woman an odd look, any trace of embarrassment gone (not that it would be noticed). "The reason I'm only visiting," she began to explain, "is because I don't want to undermine you, or compete with you."

"I want a pack of my own, kids of my own," she finally admitted, "but I'm not used to staying in one place for very long. And—" her voice dropped to a whisper, and Magpie looked around nervously, "don't you get tired of just Peregrine?"
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - January 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - March 01, 2016, 10:42 PM