Moonspear The Knightly Retirement
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
It took a while but all together they made it to the overhang where he would be able to rest. It was a bit of a challenge for him to get into some sort of comfortable position. Every little movement came with a large amount of pain, especially in his chest. It was easy to see that it hurts, his eyes would twitch to a half blink while he clenched his teeth together for every shock of pain he felt. He avoided making any kind of noise in order to not appear to be suffer as much.

Nishu found it a bit surprising that he was accepted just like that. To become a Knight or even begin serving someone it took time and normally comes with some kind of test. What made it even more surprise is that it was Charon who seemed to have accepted. Nishu found himself hoping that Charon didn't just accept wolves just because they asked.

While he was laying on side he started acting a little bit like himself, even if he was in such bad condition. "That was a little too easy.. I hope that isn't how all other members got in.." he said while eyeing at Charon, barely able to chuckle a laugh. "To think it took two years and a half for me to become a full knight and then a fall from the cliffs to the sea after fighting off an ambush to become Rain's Knight. I'd figure to join a pack I'd need to work at it like everyone else before getting in officially." Ended his sentence with more coughing. "Never thought a real injury would be this painful.."
Messages In This Thread
The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 01, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 02, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 02, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 02, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 02, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 03, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 03, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 03, 2016, 03:36 AM