The Sentinels Did I disappoint you?
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Eilidh had treated Pearl's wound when she'd been bitten by that seal, but in reality she wasn't much of a medic yet. It was one of the specialties she was aiming for within the caregiver trade. She liked pups well enough, but she didn't like the idea of helping a woman birth. That was weird. Perhaps in time she'd become comfortable with it, but for now she focused on tending wounds and helping the sick. That was what she seemed to be good at so far, and with her mother still so busy with the girls and a possible war on the horizon, they'd need all the medics they could get.

The gossamer healer was searching for herbs and roots to take back to her den when Osprey's scent crossed her nose on the wind. She hadn't seen the woman in a while and wondered if she knew how Dante was doing after she'd found those wild onions for him. She hoped he was doing better, but somethings didn't heal very quickly. Rest had been her primary prescription, one she hoped he'd followed as closely as possible. After the attack on the girls, she knew he'd been up and about, but there was no helping that. He was the pack's beta, after all.

Eilidh moved across the land toward Osprey's scent, keeping an eye out for any herbs she might find useful. She kept track of them in her mind to come back for later, because her primary mission was finding her pack-mate and talking. It would be nice to speak with her and get to know her a little more. But when the grey woman finally came into view, there was something clearly wrong. Eilidh barked and ran the rest of the way to her side, whining softly. "What's wrong, Osprey? Are you hurt?"
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
Did I disappoint you? - by Osprey - February 28, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Did I disappoint you? - by Eilidh - March 02, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Did I disappoint you? - by Osprey - March 02, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Did I disappoint you? - by Eilidh - March 04, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Did I disappoint you? - by Osprey - March 04, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Did I disappoint you? - by Eilidh - March 06, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Did I disappoint you? - by Osprey - March 06, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Did I disappoint you? - by Eilidh - March 06, 2016, 04:32 PM