Neverwinter Forest Snapback
252 Posts
Ooc —
Wildfire, Eshe said the name with much reverence and some awe, knowing what the word meant well. Well, if that isn't just the perfect name for someone to fall in love with! Wildfire, straight in your heart! Totally all-consuming! I bet she's as pretty as one, too??? From afar??? On account of up close, wildfires, they're dangerous, and you can't much appreciate the beauty when you're focused on staying alive???? But I bet your Wildfire, she's a beauty you can see at close without the risk! It was obvious Eshe was taken with the name, and grinned. The risk was gone, given that, well, Floki seemed to be positively smitten. That was the risk, wasn't it? But Wildfire was his girlfriend. What a sweet story! You and your Wildfire are welcome anytime, Floki. Maybe you, me, and our beaus can all link up for dinner or something when Neverwinter is more established. We can bond over moose, she lit up at the idea.

Eshe, too, obviously felt at ease. In the face of adversity just days ago, it was a relief to speak with another so freely and pleasantly, and to swap information unrelated to business. It was these things they spoke of and brought up that she felt built friendships that were made to last... and age, to Eshe, meant nothing. She guessed Floki was as old as she was, what with him having hardly a thing on him to show that he was a yearling. Floki looked to Eshe all man; any semblance of boyhood was not seen by her eyes that saw only the best in others.

I LOVE FLOKI
Messages In This Thread
Snapback - by Floki - February 18, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 18, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 21, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - February 26, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Snapback - by Floki - March 02, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Snapback - by Eshe RIP - March 02, 2016, 03:50 PM