Altar of Twilight bad company until the day i die
a living nightmare from the cradle to the grave
5 Posts
Ooc —
The flame colored girl did not speak again to Sigtýr, even as he mentioned his slavewives casually — as he was prone to do. Eir and Herja would probably find her fascinating in their own ways, and for a moment he wished he would not have so easily sent them off to find them a place to rest for the night. Perhaps with the presence of the other women she might not have felt so uneasy; but it was no mind to the wardog. A thrill of excitement went through him, tarnished golden gaze lighting as he desired to ghost her. He refrained, letting her put more distance between them. He desired her to be one of his slavewives, to have not just two valkyries but three. To out shine what his father had never been able to accomplish: to have his own harem of women. 

Ambition was clearly not something that Sigtýr lacked by any means, but he knew that he needed to be strategical. It might save him a lot of trouble to attempt to take her by force, to drag her to where Herja and Eir had claimed for the night; yet he was not ignorant to the fact that they were close to the pack she called home. He would not risk the lives of Herja and Eir as quickly as he was willing to risk his own — Valhalla was the ultimate goal for a wardog such as himself, after all. “Where are you going Alvitr?” He inquired of her softly, not expecting an answer. “You came all the way out here, Attica,” Her name upon his lips was strange, and he much preferred the valkyrie's name he'd decided to give her. “maybe for food? I can help to hunt, some food for you and your pack and for me and my wives.” He expected her to turn down his offer. She was suspicious of him, her stiff body language told him. It might make things much more difficult: in this she was like Herja. Eir had been easy; ignorant and naive, easily ensnared into his web. Sigtýr lived for the challenge, and he held the suspicion that Attica would put up such a challenge.

Her steps back were rapid, and slowly, in a manner that was lumbering, the wardog ghosted a step towards her, gaze locking upon her. 
Messages In This Thread
bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - February 25, 2016, 05:02 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - February 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - February 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - February 25, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - February 26, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - February 26, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - February 27, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - February 27, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - March 03, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - March 04, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Charon - March 04, 2016, 01:49 PM