Sunset Valley [the x-files theme song]
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
Lex nods but it isn’t defined, or doesn’t feel that way, so he tries to gauge the expression when he’s asked about what he’d been doing. He’d never been able to track Izo’s scent very far and when he returned to the orchard, another sister had left. With no trail to go on, no direction for him to go, and so his entire journey had failed from the start. Tired, wear,y he can only move on and keep himself alive.  

The dark male offers to help and all Lex wants to do is shake his head and decline. He can’t afford to get his hopes up again. It had been a long time and a lot of battles to make his decision but, what was one last attempt? The chance of success is laughable but he at least could say he’d tried every option presented.

“Izo was in my last pack with me and I came back from a scouting trip to find her gone,” he begins, most concerned for her disappearance but she’d always been capable of taking care of herself.  “Black fur, green eyes. I thought maybe she went back to where we were born but she wasn’t and I found out my other sister left,” he adds. The weight of losing two sisters had weighed heavy on him in the last few months and he knew the chance of finding one were slim, but two? “Tavi’s got mostly grey fur, green eyes.”

There isn’t a lot of physical distinctions that either sister has though their personalities would be hard to forget, if a name didn’t give enough. Izo had always been quiet, serious, and Tavi, from the beginning, had been a little spitfire.
Messages In This Thread
[the x-files theme song] - by Lex - March 02, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Reek - March 02, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Lex - March 02, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Reek - March 02, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Lex - March 03, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Reek - March 03, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Lex - March 03, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Reek - March 04, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Lex - March 05, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Reek - March 06, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: [the x-files theme song] - by Lex - March 07, 2016, 11:34 AM