Big Salmon Lake Just around the river bend
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Wow, so sorry to reply so late. Real life was a bit busy and I really couldn't find time to respond sooner. My apologies :)

The queen didn't know what was beyond this lake, hadn't even seen all of her own pack's territory. She was not really an explorer. Oh, yes, she enjoyed seeing new things and wandering off sometimes, but to call it her favorite thing to do would not be right. She enjoyed it way more to socialize with people, keeping her pack safe by patrolling the borders. She couldn't care less if there were other packs near theirs, as long as they didn't mean trouble.

Her gesture to the mountains behind her was enough for Malice to get curious of what there was on those ridges and peaks. She had been in the other mountains before, even considered settling there, but that didn't quite work out. The Red Canyon was uninhabitable unfortunately, but now they had like the best spot ever! Even with the brute pack, Dark Brotherhood, so near, it was nice there. And now they had even more neighbors! The queen couldn't wait to get to know them all, but that had to wait.

Ah, I see. I'm the alpha of Moonlit Hills, it's located in Phantom Hollow. Ever been there? She asked, her head tipping to the right. Now that Ame had given her name and pack, what was holding Malice back from doing the same? 

Her question was not a hard one, even enjoyable to answer. Oh, no, I arrived maybe a month or so ago. It's really nice here, much better than the place where I came from. She added the last bit without thought, and almost wanted to slap herself in the face for revealing so much. She was beginning to feel a little too comfortable in this conversation and it was getting to a point where she could brabbel on and on about herself.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 23, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 25, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 28, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 01, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - March 06, 2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 12:13 PM