Blackfeather Woods This is happiness, right?
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Out of the shadows of the dark forest came a great male, his presence sending another shiver down the female's spine. The dots on his face, the lighter gray on his belly, both stood out the most to her. This guy was maybe even scarier than she had imagined, yet he was so calm, so formal in his movements that it made her question if he was indeed the one she was looking for. Was this really the leader of the crazy girl? How did this seemingly calm and peaceful male want someone so crazy in his pack? She shook the questions away as he neared, her ears lowering to almost look like wings on her head. The brave look did not fade with it though, her standing proudly before him, though anyone watching could see that he was the boss in their conversation. Behind him was his pack, while she was all alone.

He greeted her, confirming that Cicero had indeed talked to him. Or maybe he had gotten it from Nemesis as some MH members had met her and probably had mentioned her. She liked being talked about, though maybe it wasn't the smartest move of her members to haven given her name. Oh well, he knew it, that was all that mattered. Burke. She responded, her voice carrying a brave tone, yet her fear of being here could be heard too. She dipped her head as a formal bow, something she had learned from her dad. It had been a must for her while wanting to speak to him as it showed respect. She found it appropriate to use it in this conversation as Burke definitely looked older than her.

He continued, revealing that both the story of her fight and her nice conversation with Cicero had been told to him. Further interaction between her and his pack hadn't really happened, so she was just assuming that that was the case. Her ears lowered even more in embarrassment, now resembling a stiff, old pancake stuck to her head.

I assume you're talking about both my... interaction with Nemesis as well as with Cicero. She said, embarrassed about her fight with the crazy girl. The Malice Nemesis had met was foolish, arrogant even, and a lot had happened in the time between both conversations. The Malice Cicero had met was a true leader, thinking before doing, something she wished she had done while meeting the other girl. The me Nemesis met is gone, it was the me I am ashamed of now that fought her. She hoped the topic would go by rather quickly with this, though she knew Burke probably wanted to know more. Perhaps he wanted to know of her past as well as her present, something the female wasn't all too comfortable with talking about.

What would you like to know about the me of the past before we continue with the present one? She asked nervously, knowing she had to tell at least something. A bond could never be created if one did not know the full story, but she would spare him the details of her past like her relation with Avalon and her former pack members. She actually wanted to spare him the whole gruesome tale of the arrogant little brat she was back then, but alas, the question was already asked.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 07, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 08, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 12, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 13, 2016, 03:44 PM