Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
"I'm sure they had reasons, but there's no way for me to know them." He had feeling that there was some problem in his old pack that made it impossible for him to be taught anything. When it came to talking about problems he was always left out of it. It likely explains why he was able to be happy for so long, that is until all that had to end. They probably thought he wouldn't survive a winter on his own. Esaro was sure that if he returned they would all be surprised.

So self teaching was dangerous? Somewhere he managed to learn that there are poisonous plants. He realized Spring has been endangering her life. "Are you still trying to self teach?" he asked while getting an idea. "Maybe I can help you with that so I can learn too." He was aware that it was dangerous but how else could they learn about herbs that they both didn't know?
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - March 05, 2016, 05:14 PM