Broken Antler Fen The fallen one
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallen jumped to her feet when the male entered the area. Her silver eyes held his gaze as he spoke. "Salutations." She said with a wary smile, he was such a friendly wolf. "I have traveled from the far North, yes. I've just left my tribe and set off to look for a new one." Her silky voice had a kind nature to it. The mention of her tribe led her to the flashbacks of how they had thought she was a 'star watcher'(angel) all because of the silver spot on her forehead. They had respected her, but she couldn't stand to be there any longer. "And you? Have you traveled far?" After the answer was given, she nodded politely and gave a soft smile. "Oh, I've forgotten to mention my name. I am FallenStar, or Fallen." She sighed and relaxed her shoulders, this was a friendly wolf, there was no reason for her to be alarmed. She shuffled her paws slightly, her tall figure casting shadows in the dusk sunlight. Her silver eyes searched his, were hs intentions true? She had never met such a friendly wolf on her travels. After deciding not to second guess herself, she approached a bit closer so that they had no need to shout from across the grounds. She dipped her head to him in respect and waited fro him to explain more about himself.
Messages In This Thread
The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 05, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 05, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 05, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 06, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 06, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 06, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 07, 2016, 10:14 AM