Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Depp was surprised but not with Sen's response. He knew she would come back with some comment quick, but expected a threatening one, or something said about how she could never be with someone such as Coeus because she was too good for anyone, but definitely  not a supportive word. He was devoured with disgust, just the thought of a man being so allured to collect something as meaningless as flowers made him roll his eyes, but hearing that to happen to Sen—he wanted to puke. He believed that it was all a play, while the back of his mind filled with what ifs? Depp hoped if he were collecting plants, it would be  something far from flattering. His tail flicked side to side with annoyance, but he shifted that to pride, so she wished to push some buttons too? Of course, he was excited for the act, but terrified if she was only doing this because his flash of jealousy earlier.

When she lingered on his second proposal, he was in shock, but of course hid it well with a tilt of the head and a lingering smirk, only seeming interested instead of sickened. For a split second he considered to believe her scam, but realized she wasn't in heat at the moment, and them conceiving pups would be impossible, he  felt his mind relax when coming to the realization. Her small amount of body language helped him come to the conclusion that this was all a play, all in all, the idea did bother him. "Oh, really?" he asked, ears lifting with curiosity. "I wouldn't think you to give up freedom for a small jolt of pleasure," her giving up freedom referred to her being forced to take care of pups. All this was the build up to what he knew would take her aback, insulting her intelligence. "I expected you to make a smarter decision."

For the time being he held his shock and disgust pretty well, but to the trained eye it could show up in the slightest way possible.
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM