Blackfeather Woods Some things never sleep
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
It wasn't strange for Damien to not be up to date with everything that happened within the forest. Ever since Meldresi died he had withdrawn to the darkness and struggled to keep afloat, leaving little time to worry about everyone else. He had neglected his rank, his family and even his own physical condition, so not knowing the hybrid's name was nothing.

Damien looked around to make sure only the Quiet one heard what he was about to say. He double checked with his nose and ears, and when satisfied he took the very same position the hybrid had. It took him around thirty seconds to make up his mind, but once decided there would be nothing stopping, or unsaying Damien's words.

"I think my brother is in love with me." Damien revealed nervously, looking deep into the Quiet one's eyes with concern, and then fell silent, the anticipation of the female's reaction consuming him. It was clear how stressing it was for Damien to disclose that information, but it was obvious too that he wasn't speaking everything that was going on inside his head.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Some things never sleep - by Damien - February 12, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Some things never sleep - by Quiet - February 13, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Some things never sleep - by Damien - February 28, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Some things never sleep - by Quiet - February 28, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Some things never sleep - by Damien - March 05, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Some things never sleep - by Quiet - March 06, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Some things never sleep - by Damien - March 06, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Some things never sleep - by Quiet - March 10, 2016, 07:06 PM