Broken Antler Fen The fallen one
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
FallenStar's eyes widened, she would never think that a stranger wolf should give her a privilege and wondered why he thought he had the need to clarify it. Before she got to that though, she answered his first question. "I wanted to please my father." She said with a sigh."You see, my mother was the beta of our pack and she and my siblings died not even an hour after I was born. My father was lost without her and he saw me in her.I-I just wanted to make him happy, though I knew what I was given was not right or just, so I set off a few weeks after I was given that privilege. I wanted to start a new life where no expectations were put on me because of my coat or bloodline." Her answer was spoken quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "I would like you to know that I would never expect such a thing from this pack, after all that is the entire reason I left. I am not to expect such things to be handed to me without reason." Her green and silver eyes flicked back up to his and she watched how he would react to her answer. She also didn't want to be in a pack that judged her because of her past. She liked the personality of this male, and hoped he would accept her as a friend, or possibly even a pack member.
Messages In This Thread
The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 05, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 05, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 05, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 06, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 06, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 06, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: The fallen one - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: The fallen one - by FallenStar - March 07, 2016, 10:14 AM