Neverwinter Forest I'm gonna smoke you out
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The trio had already crossed their borders and stood in the neutral terrain they had left for the better of not just the Mountain pack, but also the others within the area. It left safe passageway for their neighbors as well, and Scimitar felt it was good will on their part – the forest was plentiful and large, they did not need to monopolize the entirety of it. Goldhawk made a remark, and Scimitar’s ear flickered in quiet agreement.

The ivory wolf came – the one who had strode past their fresh borders and made demands while snarling at them – and none of them had bothered to give names. At this junction, after their continued incidents from the Silvertip Mountain wolves, Scimitar was far less concerned about pleasantries.

“We pushed our borders back as requested – in fact, we pushed them back three times as much as the original number, in a show of good will,” he rumbled, deciding to get straight to the point. “And then one of your own came down your mountain, right to our new borders, and started to roll on them, trying to mark his scent over ours in a blatant display of disrespect.”

He paused then, his eyes squarely studying the wolf before him. “We’ve met your demands, but we are not your puppets. Blatant disrespect will not be tolerated any longer.”

It was likely Eshe, who was of more sound politics, that should have opened up the conversation.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - February 25, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - February 25, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - March 10, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 10:23 AM