Joining Thread
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOC: "PP" stands for PowerPlay, when you're taking an action against another character without previously expressed permission. :) But yes, that's what I was referring to.

The female was neither expert hunter nor healer, as she professed, yet a redeeming quality did keep the Alpha female listening. Though it was said that she was not much of a fighter, there were other methods to take care of conflict that did not resort to violence. While she was not familiar with the formal title of ‘counselor’, she was aware of the duties implied by such a role. She was the one that calmed fights before they started; the voice of reason as the Alpha herself had tried to be. And that this female had some experience with pups was a trait that held the would-be mother’s interest. Though her body was yet visibly showing the signs, Lecter’s announcement had left her with thoughts on what to prepare for in the near future.

In time, one to watch the pups would be necessary.

“There are no pups as of yet,” the woman exhaled softly. Her eyes remained hard on the she-wolf though her posture lessened its tension considerably. “But there will be in time. However, there is tension between us and another pack. Perhaps your skills could find a means to calm it. …but not now.” Or not in the near future for that matter. There were issues internally that needed tending to before the Vale dared to branch out again, if at all. “For now,” she continued. “What do I call you?”

Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 20, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 20, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 21, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 05:50 PM