Big Salmon Lake Just around the river bend
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
While only being in the Teekon for maybe over a month, the queen had managed to form relationships rather quickly. It wasn't hard to find enough loners willing to join her, maybe even too easy as it hadn't been a real challenge. One after another had she met them in the mountains, and all were still with her now. Even the older healer who had said she was leaving them as soon as they had settled. It brought a smile on her muzzle thinking about the cold woman who had treated her like a lower being ever since they had met. Malice didn't mind, and as time passed, she felt like the two of them were actually pretty close.

Did you like it there? Malice chipped. She knew the forest could be haunting to some, even making them restless at night sometimes. But she wanted to know how this individual thought about the land they had chosen. Yes, it was nice everyone in the pack liked it, but that was to be expected. A stranger's approval of one's land was always more fun to hear than the one's who owned it, as the stranger didn't need to live there. More honesty was to be expected, and appreciated.

The words Ame spoke next were intriguing. How long had she been here then? Malice, while not having been here all that long, could tell that the place was big. So, for one to see almost everything, it would take a long time. Indeed it is, my former home wasn't as lively as this place. Not much to hunt, not much to see, almost no water. She said, her head nodding as she complained. How long have you been here then?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 23, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 25, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 28, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 01, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - March 06, 2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 12:13 PM