Blackfeather Woods good fences make good neighbours
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She sighed, her heart rate lowering as the adrenaline of her case against Malice ceased, accepting that Burke knew what he was doing. She was not stupid, and to question his judgement would show how little she trusted him, which was certainly not the case. Maybe she was being biased, or her judgement was influenced by her deep hate for the neighboring female. Or maybe it wasn't, that she was entirely correct about Malice. Either way, Burke knew what to do. "Of course," She complied, backing out of the situation entirely. "I will back out of it," And she had no desire to see the girl again or talk about her existence at all. She was above that, over petty grudges and stupid squabbles. Well, at least now she was.

"There's something else i'd like to talk to you about, also," Becoming an Assassin had.. was her dream. Yet, the title of being apart of the Brotherhood and becoming Beta and being a mate of all things was enough to distract her from the very reason she had even approached the Blackfeather borders. But she had promised, and she would not forget. "I'd like to pick up my dark sister training again, and hopefully become the assassin mentor, if that's okay still," He had asked her before, but there had been a lot of time for him to change his mind. "And I do believe that the next lesson has been long overdue," But she held no tone of accusation but slight amusement. It was not his fault she had not learnt in awhile, but simply her lack of memory that suspended her training.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 23, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 24, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 24, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 25, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - March 08, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - March 09, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 02:14 PM