Lost Creek Hollow i've known mornings white as diamonds
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Not knowing the comparative might he would one day grow into was probably just for the best. For now, this was all he could offer with his physical limitations and it was still mostly intent gumming and little nudges against a force far, far greater than his own. But, having no sense that this was just a drop in the world's great big bucket, he still derived his own primitive delight from it -- even when he was nudged in return. That just seemed to encourage him.

Silas leaned back, then attempted the headbutt again. This time, he tried his vocal chords on a small growl meant to sound oh-so-mighty, but it barely gurgled past his lips with any real distinction in the sound. Then, instead of pressing forward more, he just let himself roll off the momentum and essentially drizzled down his father's leg towards his paws, trail of puppy slobber included.

He continued on until he tired himself out. It was then that the dark brown puppy simply petered off and went still after slowing considerably (not that he'd ever been fast). He snoozed comfortably, and would likely be placed back alongside his littermates for a more proper nap.
Messages In This Thread
i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 07, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 09, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 10, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 16, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - March 09, 2016, 02:40 AM